Welcome to AXA

Welcome to AXA

The Albany Executives Association (AXA) is the premiere business and professional networking organization in the Capital District that offers members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts and most importantly, referrals. Our organization is structured as one person per profession, working together to build their businesses through word-of-mouth marketing. You can find a list of our members by searching our member directoryLisa Despart Exec of the Year

Holiday Party 2017

Any number of AXA members will tell you that their membership is one of their most valuable business development aides. Another key benefit is that AXA is category exclusive association ... you are the only individual who can market your product or service in your designated category.

AXA has luncheon meetings every Monday at the Italian American Community Center and host select events throughout the year. Please browse our site to learn more and feel free to contact us for more information or apply online to request membership.

2Shea Catering

Eddie Shea  
2Shea Catering 
Loudonville, NY 12211
Bus. # (518) 389-2889
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Webpage: www.2sheacatering.com

2Shea Catering is a family run catering company. Three generations of the Shea Family has been serving the Capital Region customers with amazing food and great service since 1963. We started with a local restaurant featuring German cuisine and evolved into an American restaurant. Over the years this local restaurant transformed from a neighborhood hangout spot to a prestigious catering company valued on amazing food and great service. 2Shea Catering started business to delight, inspire and be inspired. We strive each day for a standard of excellence in hospitality and cuisine. We currently provide all the catering services for Shaker Ridge Country Club, as well as, catering to other venues stretched from Lake Placid to Poughkeepsie. Our menus range from traditional to the most current innovative cuisine. Whether it’s incorporating your favorite recipes into the menu or honoring a dietary or culturally specific menu, we are happy to work with you to guarantee a memorable guest experience. Our experienced professional staff will satisfy your personal requests, make suggestions and provide the best possible service. We are committed to ensuring you can relax and be a guest at your own event.
Our passionate team loves what they do, and are just as excited about our events as our clients are. From customizing your dream menu to handling special requests with a smile our team will work hard and have fun creating unforgettable events for you to remember.

J Dog Empire

Tiffany Orner 
Waste Removal - Single Haul & Cleanout
398 Anthony St.   
Schenectady, NY 12308
Bus. # (518) 944-0901
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Webpage: www.jdogempire.com

JDog is a veteran owned and operated company. Its mission is to empower, serve and protect. We empower by offering veterans entrepreneurship opportunities and a home where, like their service to our country, there’s comradery, accountability and sincerity. We serve our community like we served our country: with Respect, Integrity and Trust. Lastly, we protect the environment, as only 20% of all junk and material we collect touches a landfill, with the other 80% getting recycled, reused or repurposed. JDog operates in both commercial and residential arenas, providing services in the following markets: commercial construction, commercial property management, senior living, storage companies, residential property management, as well as residential and commercial remodeling. The services provided by JDog include (but are certainly not limited to): junk hauling, scrap metal removal, property cleanouts, yard waste removal, applicant removal, furniture removal, electronic removal, hot tub and pool removal, mattress box springs, and much more.

Taking the lead together...

The objective of the Albany Executives Association, Inc. shall be to institute and maintain a method of exchanging and interchanging business information among its members and fostering relationships to achieve business growth.

Contact Info

230 Washington Avenue Ext.
Suite 101
Albany, NY 12203
contact us